In October Boerrigter Physical Therapy will be starting with a new group exercise program. Unlike your usual gym group, this program will be specifically aimed at people with back, hip and/or knee complaints who are unable to sufficiently take part in regular sport-related activities. Whilst participating in this program, you will be guided by a physical therapist in achieving your unique and specific goals to combat lasting complaints and issues you may have.
Here is what the program will include:
- An individual intake by a qualified physical therapist to understand your achievable goals and wishes.
- x12 60 minute training sessions within a period of 12 weeks. This will primarily consist of advice from the physio, strength & conditioning exercises, exercises for mobility/balance and functional exercises.
- Personal advice regarding return to regular sports activities. This would also include advice about returning to a normal and optimal way of functioning in daily life.
- The lessons are intended for a minimum of 3 – 5 people per session to guarantee that the program will be tailored to your needs
- Sessions will take place on Tuesdays or Wednesdays between 10.30am-11.30am or 14:00pm-15:00pm.
- The whole 12 weeks package is being offered at 180 euros. This will always be under supervision from a physical therapist.
Interested? Give us a call on 040-2446654 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us via our website contact form at www.boerrigterfysiotherapie.nl
We'll hopefully see you soon!